Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 3 - Time For My MRI

On 14 Dec, I was scheduled to go to Mt Alvernia for my MRI scan. At the end of it, I would know if I can breasfeed Kyrell (till then, he was drinking NAN from bottle) OR whether I require any treatment *cross my fingers*

Hubby accompanied me to MT A at around 9am in the morning, my mum came to 'take over' my room, keep a watch over our belongings. The scanning is estimated to take abt 30mins to an hr. After I have changed into the robe, I was wheeled into the lab. It was quite overwhelming when pushed into the chamber, wearing the ear muffs (with piped music) and yet I can hear the humming of machine going around me. I couldn't remember long I was in there but I was pulled out from the chamber to take an injection, this is to dilate my blood vessel so that they can see clearer. Well the skills of the lab personnel wasn't good cos I got bad bruises from the burst vessel :(

Anyway, it took another abt 30 mins then I was asked to make payment (slightly over $1000!)and come back later to collect the report. Hubby and I had breakfast at MT A canteen before heading back to TMC to attend a babycare class.

In the afternoon, hubby went to collect my report and passed to my gynae for review. He took a peek at the report, it seems to say I'm ok, yippie! I am sooooooo relieved now!! Looking forward to returning back with my new baby and start breastfeeding / motherhood :)

No comments: