Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, November 7, 2008

Planning My Leaves...

Work has gotten very busy since 2 of my colleagues left in Sep, because of my hospitalisation leave in Nov (due to mild contractions), more work has piled up.. I've been working till around 8-9pm every night :(
And my co still have not got me a staff to relief me while I go on maternity leave!! panic panic...

But what the hack, I can wait but baby can't :) I have decided to go on leave a week before my EDD, which will be 12 Dec 07. I really need to rest and get ready for last minute preparation. My energy is draining out already.

For my maternity leave which I am entitled to 12 weeks of (inclusive of weekends and hols), my intention is take all at one go. I reckon being a new mum, I will need the time to get adjusted to being one and learn to take care of my new baby. Any lesser days might be too short wor~

So meanwhile, hubby is following up on the progress of the reno works, both of us crossing our fingers that there won't be major hiccups. And when I deliver, hubby will take 5 days of paternal leaves + 1 weeks' leave to accompany me YIPPIE!!
Oh plus plus... his co will be giving him $3,000 for maternity benefits DOUBLE YIPPIE!! Helps in the hospitalisation expenses :)

No comments: