Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Auntie Veronice & Jiejie Dayna

Veron came to visit immediately after I was back to the ward :)



Update : I was back to my ward at around 1215pm. Then started to feel the pain where the wound was, I guess my epidural was fainting off. Either that, or it was well distributed in my body. Buzzed up the nurse to increase my pain killer but she said its norm to have experience that pain, will usually go off after 2 hrs, if it doesn't then call for her again. So I decide to bear with it 1st... was quite painful at one point wor~ Meanwhile, baby was sent cleaning, measured his length and weight, have his vaccination taken.

No comments: