Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, November 3, 2008

I Am Pregnant!


On 15 Apr, I did a home pregnancy test after having missed my menses for a week. And boy, we found out that we are gonna be daddy & mummy soon!! That night, I couldn't sleep.. all that was in my mind is this little thing in my tummy. But to reassure ourselves that the test is accurate, we decide to go to the clinic to do another test the next day during my lunch hour..
Well, the test proved to be the same so I send off a few messages to inform our families and friends. And my EDD is somewhere in mid Dec!
Couldn't keep my mind at work that afternoon :p


No comments: