Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 1

After I was back to the ward, hubby rushed off to run errands for our hse reno. He did not return until 8pm+.. by then there were already pools of friends who came to visit :)

They are
from my sec school : Wilxion who is also baby's godpa, Geraldine and Peipei
from my uni : Serena, Cindy and Huifang
from my ex-colleagues (YSP) : Emily, Serene, Kris, Lydia, Jennifer
from my ex-colleagues (Itochu) : Steph and Jina
from hubby sec scool : Eddie and Angelin, Lingzhi, Ah Liang
from hubby uni : Jason, Jansen and Huiling

Thanks for taking time to visit, your well wishes and your gift!! ^_^

PS : sorry if I have missed anyone out cos I was still recovering from the op and the joy of being a new mummy keke...couldn't really think straight!

Our 1st family photo


My darling and me!


Fyi...hubby has got baby's name from Eeden already! We were given some chinese character to mix-and-match. We settled on Chen Yan (4) Zhi (4) for his chinese name.
As for english name, we have 4 choices and they are :
1) Calvert
2) Kester
3) Galven
4) Kyrell
We both liked no. 4 - Kyrell hehe...

And like welcoming to the new world, or too hungry, Kyrell was awake throughout the whole night when friends visited and his tongue kept sticking in and out LOL!
Most ppl said he resembles hubby :p

No comments: