Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, November 7, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Oct onwards, its real busy months for me...

In the midst of getting myself mentally prepared to meet our baby (WOOHOO!) - can be anytime now, we are also busy coordinating our house reno, no joke, we have to meet up our sales guy almost every weekend to decide on the paint colour, material, design.. etc! And my tummy is getting so big that I kinda got lazy moving around.

And I need to pack the hospital bag and prepare baby stuffs - need to BUY, WASH and PACK them!! Luckily I have my mum to help to wash them in batches while I work. Its raining season now, so hard to get sunny days to dry them~

Since our house will not be ready in time, my brother and sil are so kind to offer to put us up at their place during my confinement (BIG thanks!) so I have more packing to do - need to pack extra bags to bring my/baby clothes and barang barang over too. I made sure I draft up a checklist so that I won't forget what to bring since pregnant women tends to be more forgetful *bleh*

No comments: