Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last minute packing

On 11 Dec morning, I went to TMC with my mum to arrange for admission the next day, have my blood pressure measured and get all paperwork done. Paid for the deposit ($1000) as well.

Yippie! I have one more day to seeing my baby! I am getting excited, I wonder how he looks like :) Despite my worries, I tried to stay calm and busied myself with the last minute packing to the hospital and to my bro's place thereafter. Made sure that I have all the items in and that the confinement herbs are ready.

I also stay saned surfing the net, chatting with my forum mummies. Some of whom has already delivered wor ^_^

I am supposed to admit myself ard 730am the next day so I gotta try sleep early cos from tmr onwards, I may be sleep deprived when the baby comes to the world!

Here's a pix of my hubby when he's young, cute right? Do you think my baby will resembles him? hehe...

No comments: