Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 2

The first night, I did not sleep well as there were nurses coming in and out of my room, taking my temp and blood pressure every other hours. But I feel just fine, just abit tired and still super excited about my new baby Kyrell!!!

I really like this name, I think it suits him just fine :)

On second day morning, Sylvia came to visit followed by my cousin Rene and her boy Alphonsus :) My san shen came as well. Here's some pix to share...

My cousin Rene


My san shen


Me and darling


Hubby and darling


A very sleepy baby... he was all awake on the 1st day but come 2nd day, he was sleeping most of the time :)








Most ppl said Kyrell resembles my hubby, do you think so?

No comments: