Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, November 3, 2008

Dinner With Veronica & Sylvia - 22 Jun 07

I am in my 2nd trimester and I am feeling so much better, if not great! And so I thought its good time to go out with gfs. The girls and I met up at Wisma for a Jap dinner, though the morning sickness has left me and I am able to have a decent meal.. but, I can't have sashimi!! :(

Up until now, my weight still remains pretty much the same, 44.5kg. Nothing much has changed but friends and colleagues has commented that I looked more radiant.. WOO HOO!! I find that my tummy is more prominent but definitely not 'big' enough to render a seat in bus/mrt loh... haiz...





No comments: