Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, November 3, 2008

The day I have diarrhea...

...it was so painful!! I woke up early in the morning and had this cramps which was the most painful EVER! I thought I ate something bad and so I went to the toilet but there was nothing, just cramps! I must have been in the toilet for ages (and crying) before I shout for my hubby (who was still sleeping). He got a shock but all he could do was asked me to calm down and reassures me that everythings gonna be fine. The whole cramping/going in & out of the toilet lasted abt 2 hrs so you can imagine, my legs went jellied at the end of it. Since it was a sunday and I was better by noon, I decides to visit the gynae only the next day.

And I am in for a surprise... during the scanning and at only 15 weeks, we can see the gender of the baby already, we are expecting a baby BOY!! I wanted to wait till night to break the news to hubby, want to see his expression but I could not contain my excitement ah!! So I called him up as soon as I am out of the clinic... hehehe... we were so happy. Both hubby & I got a feeling that its a boy the day I found that that I was pregnant. Not that we prefers a boy, its just a hunch :)

So now I can start shopping for boy's stuffs kekeke....

No comments: