Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Growth Scan & A Glimpse Of Baby!

I am into week 33 now and tummy is definitely getting heavier, movement of baby is stronger and at times, you can actually see the tummy poking out! The feeling of a being inside your tummy is just amazing! I know I am gonna missed it when the baby delivers. On 2 Nov, I made an appointment with another gynae (the same one who did my detail scan) to do a baby's growth scan and most of all, to get a 4D view of what my little prince will look like.. hehehe... I am all excited! Prior to the appointment, I have been talking to the baby, asking him to behave and let daddy/mummy have a glimpse of him during the scan. I hope he behaves~ The growth scan went on smoothly, baby is growing well inside, not much movement.. hence we did not catch much in the 4D scan..aiyoh... he is sleeping most of the time leh.



So, who does baby resembles?? Hubby and I both thought he got daddy's nose :p

No comments: