Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, November 7, 2008

Decoding The Tears

Interesting! This is what I found out from a video clip, at the clinic while waiting for my check up :)

What the cries meant...

Neh = I'm hungry
Owh = I'm sleepy
Heh = I'm experiencing discomfort
Eair = I have lower gas
Eh = I need to burp

These cries are believed to be used by all babies from zero to three months old during the beginning of their language acquisition period.

More information on the Dunstan baby language is available online at www.dunstanbaby.com

>>> I actually used them when bb is borned, hmm I seem to understand the needs better.. or is it just my instinct??

No comments: