Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In The Ward.. Waiting For The Op

After the admission are done, we were led to our ward (313) and go about unpacking some of our stuffs.. I changed into the robe and hubby set the tripod up, took some last pix of us together with my tummy :)



During the 2 hrs in the ward, I have finally come to the decision to go ahead with the Epidural. I even seek the advise from the nurse who attended to me - what does most other mummies chose? is it risky? She assured me that Dr Tan's team are trustworthy. That does ease my worries quite abit :)

After the nurse checked my temp and took my blood pressure, shaved me down there.. I was wheeled to the delivery ward at around 1015am. Hubby will stay in the ward and be called down when ready.

This is it... the time is drawing nearer!

No comments: