Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Celebrating Grandparents Birthday - 21 Oct 07

It is the time of the year again! We all gathered to celebrate my grandparents' birthday in one of the restaurant, taking the opportunity to catch up with the cousins/uncles/aunties. I always look forward to this day because other then the CNY, we hardly meet up~

The birthday cake


My grandparents


Loving couple..


With my grandparents




With my family - my parents, my younger bro Damien and his wife Alice, plus their new addition, my little nephew Xu En who is only 6mths old :)


With my cousins!


And me - the new mummy to be heee...

No comments: