Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, November 3, 2008

Morning sickness, loss of appetite etc...

I suffered mild case of morning sickness during the 1st trimester, from ard week 7-8 onwards. Most of the time, I will puke after a meal. I know there are women who puke violently, like some of my gfs who practically have to hug the toilet bowl!! So I think mine is considered ok!
My appetite was affected as well, I couldn't stand the smell of veggies and fish and both are my favourites!! Not to mention milk which is al-so important during pregnancy. The smell are just a turn off. But for the sake of bb's growth, I told myself that I just gotta pinch my nose and eat/drink them!

Other than these, I also felt terribly cold in air-conditioned rooms!! Even an additional cardigan doesn't seem to help much. All these only got better when I enter the 2nd trimester :)

No comments: