Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Courts @ Tampines

We went to Courts to get our printer ink cartridge today, I needed to print the downloads for Kyrell's flash cards soon! Heh...
After the purchase, we went to Courts cafe to have our lunch. I ordered a laksa while QT bought himself some sort of 菜饭 dish and we have fish & chips and soup to share. I am not exaggerating but the queue was reallllllly slow moving, I think QT was away for about 20mins and it wasn't even crowded!! So the dishes finally came, manz it wasn't worth the long wait, my laksa sucks! Friends who knew me should know that I am no fussy eater but this standard is way below acceptable :( The rest of the food is so-so too.. I don't think I will ever go back for food again.. disappointing.

While waiting for QT and our food, Kyrell busied himself with his own snacks - cheerios, bread and tomato biscuits!!


"Mummy, this is yummy!"


"Stuffed into my mouth so I can have more!"


"Down with some water..."


"Errr... I think I had abit too much"


"I think I better rest for awhile first"


"Time break and take pix with mummy"
Do we look alike?! Gotta admit that Kyrell does look like a girl in this pix hehe..


"Now I am going to have my cheerios!"


"It feels good to self-feed myself with the cheerios heee"


"Do you want some?"


From here, we went to my hair dresser (whom I have been going since about 11 years ago) to have our hair cut - that of Kyrell and mine. Kyrell did not cry one bit, was very obedient, good boy!

No comments: