Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, June 1, 2009

Shadow + Behaviour

A sleeping baby while mummy sling him to Ah Mah's place early in the morning.
Oh yah, he can recognised my parents place when we are approaching the vicinity. Or when at the corridor, asked him where is this place? He will reply "Ah mah place" :)


Kyrell knows what is shadow and tried to do the dog face which my mum & I have been doing.. hee...


For the past month, Kyrell has been sleeping lesser during the late afternoon esp when at my mum, I think the hot weather has much to contribute. Kyrell does not sleep in air-conditioned room, only fan, therefore it can be quite hot in the room. Of course, another reason is that he wants to play!

He has not been finishing his milk too :(
This kinda upset me quite abit..
Kyrell has been drinking twice a day, morning and before he sleeps, his usual (last) consumption was at 255ml per feed but of late, he has been crying for more after he has finished it. So I increased it to 270ml in late Apr then he starts to finish with about 20-60ml leftover?!! At times, when he is really persistent of not drinking (saying "mai"), there might be a 100ml leftover *faint*
It worries me that he might not be having enough milk intake but guessed we can't really forced it on him. We will coaxed him to it which works most time.... well, feeding him used to be such a breeze but not anymore~

And my mum just told me that this morning, when he could not get my mum to give him what he wants, he kinda scratched my mum's face with his 5 fingers, naughty boy!!

To Kyrell : Ah Mah has been taking good care of you, feeding / bathing / dressing you, even play with you, learning English along the way just so she can educate you!! Please be nice to her and respect her.

No comments: