Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, June 12, 2009

Kyrell Turns 18 Months Today

My baby is finally 1.5 years old and in another 6 months, he will be turning 2 - The Terrible Two!! I can't imagine how terrible he will turn out to be, I hope not!! *fingers crossed*

But really, in my heart, I do not want him to grow up sooooooo fast!! I missed him being little. Yet, everyday, we are growing and learning new things with him, every moment is special and happy. Kyrell has brought so much joy and laughter to us all :)

Perhaps, the biggest satisfaction I have right now is that Kyrell is an endearing boy and speaks quite abit of words at his age - more then 200 words and counting. I hope I do not come out as being a "hao lian" mum but being a 1st time mum, I always thought that boys will usually starts to speak later, probably around 2 yo, yet Kyrell's vocab has amazes me.. I am just exhilarated by it all.

I hope his interest to learn will continue and carry it on to his adulthood. As with most parents, I wanted the best possible for my baby but I have to constantly remind myself not to exert pressure onto him, I want him to enjoy his childhood and learn through play and creativity!

Here's my playful boy at work keke...




Sticker...and everything goes into his mouth~!




Can you recognise the objects baby?




His hungry catepillar perched on his shoulder :)


Being funny here


Biting his Elmo despite being his fav haha..








No comments: