Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vivocity - Just The 2 Of Us

I wasn't feeling well today, abit feverish and has a bad sore throat so I took a day off, saw a doctor in the morning and brought Kyrell out after that. Just the 2 of us, how nice :)

I didn't want to go anywhere too far and along the NEL, Vivocity is an ideal place to go (again - I also brought Kyrell there in Feb hee). We had lunch at Secret Recipe (again!) then shopped around at Daiso, Zara, babyGap, Topshop, Page One and Forever 21.

The lunch was pleasant, Kyrell is pretty well behaved and finished up the whole bowl of lunch I made him and has abit of the orange cake I ordered. He likes the cake, I gave him a pc of the orange slice (pulp), he did not show much expressions but when I asked him if he wanted orange, he said "mai!". So I thought he may not know what I was talking about, showed him the slice and he still insisted on no.. well, I think he doesn't like the taste/texture??

Then we went to change his diaper and he wanted to walk around, gets excited whenever he saw other kids (he likes kids) and when we were in Page One, he wanted to touched everything so it was abit hard to control/catch him haha... oh yah, this is the 1st time I am out with him w/o slinging him. Most time when I am out alone with hi, I will put him in the sling or have a stroller with me. Today, I placed the sling in my backpack and used it only when he gets tired, which he eventually did, at around 3pm+. Was sleeping when I shopped at Daiso but woke up 45mins later.

We walked around abit more before heading home. I am sure he had a great time, I did :)

My lunch


Orange Cake


His new watch which we bought at $5












This packet-drink-holder was bought at Daiso, I like it because Kyrell can't squeezed the drink out from the packet now hehe...




No comments: