Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pizza, Sushi...

Last night when I was about to start the flash cards session on food category, Kyrell surprised me by saying "sushi" the moment he saw the card on sushi!! I am sure this was the result of 3 weeks flashing for I have never taught him this word other then during the session :)

I am beginning to see some progress ever since I started doing flash cards with him, he is able to recognise & say pizza, sushi. He can also say fire engine, salad and flashcards...its time I add in more items and categories into the session, plus I am enjoying it!

No comments: