Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Little Big Club Live Concert

I think I am more excited...hehe...Kim and our family went to TLBC concert this afternoon @ 2pm to catch Barney, Bob the Builder and many more characters performing!

During the drive to EXPO, Kyrell took a 30 mins nap so he woke up fresh when we reached the hall WOOHOO!! He went "Barney" and "Bob" when he saw the poster which surprises me a little cos he was only exposed to these 2 characters during a Starhub Preview on some kids channel (for a month) a few months back!! I think he was astounised to see so many people around and just kept quiet (apart from Barney and Bob) with wided eyed.

When we entered the hall, it was pitched dark and at the other end of the aisle, its the stage with the band and bright colour lights, Kyrell went "WAAH" :p

We found our seats and Kim+family were already there, the performance starts soon after. Kyrell was awake throughout the 1hr30mins and enjoyed himself, occassionally waving his arms and clapping hands. At times, he will stand up and dance. Towards the middle of the performance, he got 'brave' and stand up and kept looking around because there were a lot of kids around us, singing to the song aloud keke...

I enjoyed it myself too... the high priced tickets ($67.6 per pax after 15% off) were worth it!

I shan't say much, the photos and videos speaks for itself, enjoy :)









Presenting to you... Fireman Sam!







Fifi and the Flowertots





Clapping his hands :)


Bob The Builder














Attentive baby...




Angelina Ballerina






Am I cool?




Barney & Friends




All the characters are out!












Family photo

After the concert ended, we went to Hall 6 to check out Motherhood Fair, my SIL who was helping out at one of the booth there told me she can get great discount (40% off) from Puku booth. And I end up buying 2 chairs, 2 packets of wipes, 1 water bottle, 1 fork and spoon :p
Then Kim and our family went to SAF Yatch Club for a romantic beach dinner, Kim's hubby - Allen, being the birthday 'boy' today! While walking to the restaurant, we let the boys have a go at the swing and they totally enjoyed it!











I would love to take pix of the beach restaurant but my cam batt died on me. Promised to post next time as we are defintely going back again!

No comments: