Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Day - 1 May 09

It is holiday today, we plan to stay home and not go anywhere. Kyrell spent his day playing, watching DVD, eating and sleeping. While in his play yard, he busied himself with bricks, sorter and whatever toys he can find in there. I remembered last year, on same day, we also spent our day at home and Kyrell is only 4.5 mths old. Hardly able to lift his head up while on his tummy. Now he is standing and walking. Time flies and sometimes, I wished time will slow down so I can forever hold him in my arm....

Here's Kyrell on 1 May 08


Here's Kyrell on 1 May 09


See the difference??

Kyrell 'build' this himself, we did not even know until we saw it. Basically made up of 3 bricks, building on top of each other then he pop the whole stick into the hole of the bowl hehe.. not complicated to us but I think for them, it is quite a small accomplishment :)




Stepping on the basket of fruits/veg! Not very appreciative yeah...


See, busy himself by carrying things around ha!


This is a 'magic' book I bought during our last M'cca trip.


We decide to go for a jog in the evening, here's him and daddy looking at the group of teens playing soccer.


A walk with daddy...


Here's me after my jog. Kyrell likes to play with this 'steering wheel' and insist I carry him up keke...

No comments: