Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, May 15, 2009

In The Taxi - 14 May 09

Hubby has been working late for the past few weeks, so its back to me bringing Kyrell back from my mum's - alone. Some friends may know, I will place Kyrell in my Pikkolo carrier (even though he can walk already?!) and take a cab home.

Reason of me still insisting to use the carrier is because my mum stays at the 3rd floor, there is no lift landing at her level, hence it is safer and faster for me to just sling Kyrell down the stairs since he can't climbed stairs yet. Also, I would not want to end up chasing him while near the roadside.

Most time, I will be carrying my big work bag with another or 2 NTUC recycle bag(s) when I need to packet dinner back for hubby or from my day's shopping. It could be as heavy as 10-20 kg of additional load on me! *My back is breaking*

Now that Kyrell is older, he is able to help me spot a taxi, I would asked him if there is any taxi but alot of times, his direction is faced where the vechicles has gone passed, too late but nevertheless, I still appreciate his little help :)
Since he still cannot differentiate the diff between a hired (red light) and available (green or yellow light) taxi, all that he saw, he would shout "taxi" hehe...

Another thing to share, Kyrell is able to give directions to the taxi driver with my prompting. Example, I would ask the uncle to turn right/left or go straight in mandarin, then I will tell Kyrell to repeat after me - "uncle, 转左 / 转右" or "uncle, 直直走". At times, he doesn't want to say it, sometimes just a whisper but last night, he got braved and say it all! Uncle was replying him "ok". My little man helping mummy ^_^

And on our journey back, we will passed by a Sports Hall where there is a gym centre at the 2nd level, there will be men and women jogging on the threadmill, Kyrell always point at it and gets excited... so I told him that 姐 姐/Kor Kor is "跑步".
Last night, he said it when he saw the gym - "姐姐跑步" - a very precised pronounciation.

3 cheers darling! Mucks from mummy!

To think one can learn and acheived so many things in a short journey home

No comments: