Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bread & Cheese

Kyrell is no fussy eater but there are still some food that he does not like ie banana and cheese.

When he was younger, he used to eat banana though not often then one day, he just decide to say "mai" to it!! We don't know why, maybe that one time we gave him, there is a funny smell to it??! Since then its been Maiiiiiiiiiii

Cheese, I have mixed it in his pasta when he was 10-11 months old, he was ok then. I thought he liked it so I went to get those party cubes, gave him alone as it is, he doesn't like it :(

I would love my baby to grow up eating a variety of food, thank god he loves his greens, so cheese is one food that I would want him to try accept again. This morning I decide to make some cute bread+cheese to entice him, using the bento cutters which I have just received 2 days.

Nothing fanciful, just some star/heart/cross shapes and face for a start :)



Just called home to ask my mum about his reaction, he wants the bread all right (he loves bread!!) but not the cheese, he was hesitating when he took the bread+cheese so my mum just stuffed the whole thing in keke...no chance to think baby!

No comments: