Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Animal Replicas - 07 May 09

After being to the zoo and watching Animal Planets channel with us, Kyrell is able to recognise and say the name of some animals, like : Elephant, Tiger, Giraffe, Horse, Sheep, Cow, Monkey etc...

To strengthen his memory, I decide to get him some animal replicas. I have seen some before but felt that Kyrell was too young to understand then. I guess the time now is right.

I went to Cherie Kids at Kovan to check and they sell it. I got myself a box of farm animals ($4.90) and a box of wild jungle animals ($6.90). Needless to say, Kyrell was excited to see my shopping bag the moment I stepped into my mum's but to my surprised, he was screaming "Animals Animals" when I took the box out and it was not even opened! So my boy does know what animals is... I was elated of cos.. I opened the one with the farm animals, washed it and immediately passed to him.

It came with a farm 'map', 2 coconut trees, 2 haystack, 1 log, a gate and a horse/cow/sheep/donkey/turkey/goose/horse/hen. Really value for money for the price I paid. We lay them out and I demonstrated how the horse/cow/sheep ate the haystack with the "mum mum" sound. Then he took the haystack, put into his mouth and goes "mum mum" -_-||

From then on, he always 'eat' the haystack.. haiz... wrong move from me :p











This Elmo drew by my sis, cute right?! :)


Kyrell pointing to me what an umbrella is

No comments: