Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, May 22, 2009

5th Day Of Flash Card

Updates on Kyrell's flashcard progress : this is the 5th day today and Kyrell is getting more used to the 'lesson'. After my dinner at my mum, I will carry him and asked him where the flash cards are (walking towards his room), he will point at the box and shout "there!". Then I will close the door, put the mattress down and asked him to sit while I bring the box down. He surprised me by saying "flash card" (not very clear) and "mummy 坐 坐"! SOunds eager huh :p

He is able to sit and focus on my cards while I say out the name. But still, when I do the switch of catergory, he will get up and want to take my cards haha... plus, I can seem to hold the cards well when I bring the cards to the front. I definitely need more practice!

No comments: