Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Once Upon A Time...

Last week, my colleague who is planning her wedding, asked me to show her my wedding photos. Because I had planned the whole wedding myself and custom-made my gown.. she wanted to see the end results. I did show her the photos and OMG, I realised that I was prettier (yes?no?) and younger (definitely) then. That was only 4 years ago! :(
I must have aged alot these years... I need to do something about it NOW!

Eh, hubby has aged too..keke...

At my mum's place


Tea Reception


Lunch Reception


1 comment:

The Little Tay's Diary said...

Quenton looks the same lor! you look better now!!