Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dempsey + Botanic Gardens

We went to Dempsey for our lunch today, I kinda missed that place, it reminds me of Australia. We like the pizza and pasta from "California" so we went back there again. This is our 3rd time here hehe...


A 8 months old Kyrell here, still no teeth (2 budding at the bottom row), can't walk or talk and just started to eat more solid food...
(in 17 Aug 08)


Same restaurant, same seat but my baby has grown alot bigger now, here's Kyrell at 17 months!

Kyrell is definitely showing more of his personality now, whether he wants or do not want something, like this picture, he wants us to let him wear his cap in the restaurant hee... :p


Gotcha baby! :)


His lunch...


Our lunch - Pizza


Pasta


And dessert (hot fudge mud cake, yummy!)


He fell asleep shortly after his meal and that means I can have some peace finishing up my lunch and I even ordered a piece of mud cake for myself! Then we carried him to the car and decide to make an impromptu decision to visit the Botanic Garden! Other then attending my cousin's wedding 4 yrs back, I have never been there.
While there, we saw this lake where there were fishes, tortises and swans swimming in it.. the swan, obviously know that there is food from us, swam up close and looked at us, expecting us to throw in some food! So we took out Kyrell's bread and have Kyrell fed him. Kyrell was scared at first, did not know what to do, called mummy and looked at me a few times, so I hold his hand and taught him to throw his bread into the lake. He got it eventually.



Feeding the swan










Asking me to give him the tomato flavoured biscuit


My baobei and I


See, he is almost half of my height already!








Fishes and Birds..


The "Shaker Room"




A bottle of Vitagen after a hot day!

No comments: