Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chef In Making??

Finally had the time to fix up the cooking/kitchen set I bought a week earlier.
Kyrell don't really know what to do with it but was opening the oven door and taking the plates/cups/pans/cutleries in and out.

PS : Please pardon Kyrell for not wearing his clothes, he was in his pj and feeling hot so I undressed him and let him play awhile more hehe...

Kyrell : 1st, open the lid


Kyrell : then pour the water and ingredients in


Kyrell : stir abit


Kyrell : let me add some extra 料 in hehe..


Kyrell : lower the fire


Kyrell : let me stir them thoroughly.. almost done mummy!


Kyrell : 好了,please come and try my soup :)

No comments: