Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, May 18, 2009

Flash Cards


Did I mention that I bought 900 pcs of blank flash cards with the intention of making flash cards for Kyrell??!! Too ambitious! Haha... The cards are still placed in a corner of my living room since Feb!

Since Kyrell is getting older and more vocal by the day, I think I need to do something about the flashing so as to train him to be more FOCUS. Inspired by Kim's demo on Mal, I think I should start some read made cards from Popular bookstore first :)

I bought a few categories - Animals, Fruits, Vegetables, Numbers and Food.
I took out about 10-20 pcs of cards from each category and try it out.
Kim told me that I need to flash them from back to front and at a fast speed. I tried but I think I can still do better!

And how did Kyrell fare? Well, I locked both of us in the room, asked him to sit down but he kept coming to me and wanted to take my cards away from me hehe... can't blame him. When he did sit down, it was only for a few seconds before getting up to come over to me. So I continued flashing the cards even when he is standing in front of me, he will then say out the name of the objects he recognises.

I will try again and again until he gets used to the idea and listens to me.

Meanwhile, I enjoyed the flashing (no puns intended) keke....





PS : Since it is late by the time I bring Kyrell back home, I have decided to do the flashing at my mum's place, after my dinner.

No comments: