Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day - 10 May 09

This year will be my 2nd Mother's Day, last year there was no celebration, just stayed home. This year, we have a mini celebration at my parents place, my bro and family came over. I bought a yum cake, my mum cooked some dishes and my father bought pepper crabs. It was very cosy and fun to do it at the comfort of own home.

Like always, the boys were snatching toys from each other, sometimes there's cry from Kyrell but it was so funny to see them like that. We had a good laugh and videod them down.

Xu En was cranky when he 1st reached, results of no afternoon nap, was crying to go back home! Luckily he managed to calm down after playing at the playground for awhile.. then it was all fun :)

Kyrell wanting to play with Xu En..


But Xu En is not interested...haha


The 2 little darlings~


Kyrell going 1,2,3!!


Yam cake from Polar


The boys...


Happy and Proud Mummies!


No comments: