Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hurry Hurry..

Kyrell and I were home alone after returning from my mum's place, I placed him in the play yard and went ahead to do some chores before we both took a bath. He was reluctant after about 5-10 mins of playing by himself. Started crying for me "mummy bao bao"... very pitiful look. Then he started saying "mummy bao bao... hurry hurry"!! I was surprised to hear him say that, well this is not the 1st time he said it, usually its when hubby was carrying him and asked him to say "mummy go pom pom, hurry hurry woh".. he will say it in broken sentence but we do not know if he actually understands the meaning of "hurry". Now we know :)