Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, May 22, 2009

Nap + Health + Dance 21 May 09

For 3 days straight (19-21 May), Kyrell has been refusing to take his late afternoon nap which is usually around 5pm+. He will either day "Mai" or keep mum when my mum asked him whether he wants to sleep. I do not know what to make of this..whether this is a good/bad thing...

Good being --- he gets tired by the time we are home and could fall asleep earlier/easily (lately he has been sleeping at 11pm-12am which is not good for a toddler).
Bad being --- he is interrupting my mum's schedule, she may not be able to prepare & cook dinner and take her break to catch her 430pm Taiwanese show.
Because of him not napping, my mum seems more tired too, that is why I tried to rush back to relieve her and leave her place by 9pm so she can take a breather. Taking care of a toddler is no uphill task, I know how exhausting it is! 谢谢您,妈妈!

Plus, she has been complaining of stomach discomfort lately, I think this might have caused some distress on her.. thinking back, since I have had Kyrell, I have been neglecting my mum's health. I have took for granted that she will always be my supermum, Kyrell's supergranny! I have forgotten that she is 60 yo and requires rest and own time as well...

Speaking of health, I have also received news that my paternal granny is unwell recently. Last sat when hubby was doing breakkie with my cousin Weiyang, he learnt that my grandma, who is staying with Weiyang's family, is having fever. And just today, my father told my mum that my granny's health is deteriorating. I forgot what it is but one of which has got to do with her liver. I must remember to find out more from my cousin and visit her on Sat... btw, my granny has been suffering from Dementia so she has already got some health prob because of that :(

Today is also the final of American Idol season 8, I do not watch it religiously but enough to know who is the last few standing. The final episode lasted about 2 hrs, Kyrell should have slept at around 10pm+ but because the TV was turned on, he couldn't helped but watched too 都是因位妈妈要看,嗨。。

When the artist or contestant were singing and to the beat, Kyrell will dance to it 很开心! After every few minutes, I will attempt to carry him up on the bed and made him sleep but he will struggle to get off. Once, he tried to get off, I asked him where he wanted to go, he kept mumbling something then I realised he was saying "dance, dance"!! So he wants to dance hehe... I let him. He was turning round and round, waving his hands and stamping his feet, what a sight :)

As predicted by hubby and I, Kris Allen won the title, not that he is any better then Adam but he's clean shaven and boy-next-door image is definitely more appealing to general. The show ended at 12am and Kyrell finally gave in and fall asleep.

No comments: