Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Badminton + Kitchen Set + Jumbo Seafood Dinner

The daddies had another round of badminton @ Paya Lebar Kovan CC this afternoon.
Kim, Jas and I together with our boys had a light meal at the cafe next to the court while we waited for them to finish.

Then we crossed over to Heartland Mall to check out at Cherie Kids. Kim and I had wanted to get some cooking set for our kiddos, we did not see anything we fancy until when we were about to make payment. The kitchen set comes complete with sound and light for the stove and oven and the height is just right for our boys! And it costs only $29.90 WOOHOO!! So all 3 of us grabbed what's left at the store, happily :p

Here's a pix of the set, I will post again after I have assembled, with Kyrell playing hehe..



While at the mall, Kyrell is not at his best behaviour - taking toys out from the rack and kind of telling me to buy them for him. He also insisted to sit in one of the kiddy ride outside Cherie Kids, I did not relent but he climbed up himself anyway. When I want to carry him off, he screamed. He is like this when he is tired, from lack of his afternoon nap. He is usually like that when he's sleepy.. talks alot and loud and cranky. So it was no surprise that he fell asleep when we board the car, on the way to dinner.

Dinner was at Jumbo Seafood at Serangoon Garden Country Club. Jas had a $50 voucher for use of $150 min. purchase. We thought it will be a good deal if split among 3 families and the kids can have rice+veg+soup for their dinner. It was packed when we reached, were told to put on waiting list and estimated to get a table only in 30 mins - 1 hr time.

So we went to the Club's family room to wait. There were sofa, coffee tables and TV in the room, comfortable for us as it was enclosed and air-conditioned. The boys were walking around, eating snacks, pulling mag out of the rack. We adults chatted, watched TV.... when I went to get something from my bag, I heard a loud "thump!" behind me. Turned around to find Kyrell on the floor, with Mal on top of him, face to face. I rushed to him, he looked shocked then started crying for me, saying "Mummy pain pain". Oh dear, I was worried that he had knocked his head against the floor but relieved to find out that it was carpeted so that eliminates the worry. So where does the sound come from? When asked where the pain is? He pointed to his eyes/cheeks and rib cage area. I think when they both fell down, Kyrell might have lift his head up (he did that a few times when he fell, protecting himself from knocking against the floor) and hit his face on Mal's. That must have been where the sound came from. After a short while, he was up and walking and smiling again :)

No comments: