Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sing, Sing A Song~

Recently, we discovered that not only does Kyrell likes to dance, he likes to sing as well!

For the past 3 weeks, he has been singing, he is like a sponge absorbing as he listens and can remember most of the lyrics!
They are mostly taught by the teachers, myself or from the TV shows.

Here are the songs that Kyrell can either sing on his own or with the help as we sing along together, some wordings are still not clear but he can get 80-90% of them correct :)

1) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

2) Barney's I Love You Song

3) A-B-C

A-Z all the way to "now I know my ABC, next time won't you sing with me!"

4) Boowa & Koala - from TV, a very simple and short song, it goes...

Boowa & Koala, Boowa & Koala We Are, Boowa & Koala We Are!
Boowa & Koala, Boowa & Koala We Are, Boowa & Koala Bye Bye!


5) Apple (???) - taught by his teacher so I do not know the title of the song, he has been humming this song since few weeks back and I finally heard part of it when I dropped Kyrell to school last week, 郑 老 师 happened to be singing it...

Apple Red, Apple Round, Apple Juicy, Apple Sweet...

6) Walking In The Rain (???) - from TV, Story Time, so I do not know the title of the song but it goes like this...

Walking Walking, Everybody Walking, Walking In The Rain

7) Row, Row, Row Your Boat - first we heard on 23 Oct, he was humming the music so hubby and I sang along with him, to remind him of the lyrics!

8) Happy Birthday - one of the latest song he knew, he sang it during my grandparents' birthday celebrations :)

9) Rain Rain Go Away - this is also a recent song that he learnt from school.

10) Pack Up - song from Barney & Friends but his teachers also taught them during pack up, after play

Pack up, Pack up, Everybody Everywhere...

There are some other songs which he sang bits and pieces of it, I hope he can pick up soon.

No comments: