Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 33rd Birthday To Hubby/Dad Dad!

While waiting for hubby to knock off, we went to TCC for a piece of cake.. ordered a black forest cake and Kyrell finished 99% of it! We even had to 'fight' for the 4 black berries in it, needless to say, Kyrell won :(
I had wanted to have the last pc of the berry, tried to hide it but Kyrell saw it and said he wanted to eat, I told him that he had 3 pcs already so can mummy have this pc, he said "I want!!" oh well, since hubby is not a big fan of cake/berry, I now have Kyrell to share them with me.





After we have finished the cake, hubby was still stuck at work so we decides to just stay put at TCC for dinner. I ordered a soup, garlic bread and salmon pasta and they were all yummy! Here's a hungry Kyrell who can't wait to eat the garlic bread keke..







In the end, hubby came at 930pm and I ordered a seafood pasta for him. No cake or dessert since it was already too late, the cafe is closing soon.


Wiping his toy car


Trying to get him to sing

No comments: