Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, October 4, 2009

4 Oct (Part 1) : Baby Wei Zun Turns 1 Month Old

My cousin Jason celebrates the 1st month of his #2 boy today. Baby Wei Zun was born on 8 Sep 09 and weighs around 2.5kg then. I say he seems to resembles daddy more.

Kyrell met with some of my relatives today and most of whom we only saw during special occassions like lunar new year or weddings. Rare. But much to the surprise of my parents and myself, Kyrell was not shy with them, allowing them to carry and play with him!



Helping to stack up the stools~




Kyrell with my maternal 2nd uncle (Jason's father), this is the 1st time that Kyrell has seen him and he was really at eased with him :)










No comments: