Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, October 30, 2009

Daddy On Reservist - Part II

Hubby came to fetch us home again today, I was walking behind hubby and filming the whole "oh dad dad is here" episode and little did I expect, the moment the music room door opens, Kyrell took a second at hubby then dashed right passed him towards me! Totally ignoring hubby. We don't know if Kyrell was too surprised to react or did that on purpose to spite daddy heee...but it was quite funny all right :)



It was pouring heavily when we got into the car, again, I was grateful that we were not caught in the rain outside. We went to my mum's place for dinner. She had cooked fried bee hoon and Kyrell likes it. This is the 1st time I am feeding him bee hoon even though I knew he had that in school.



Cheeky fella...

No comments: