Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kayen

After Huifang's housewarming, we went to Tanglin Mall to shop. While at the entrance of the supermarket, Kyrell spotted someone in the stroller and said aloud "Kayen Kayen!" I knew he has a classmate by this name so I asked him if that was Kayen, he said yes and repeatedly call out his name.

So I walked forward and took a peek at the stroller, sure enough I saw a familar face (I took pride to know and remembers most if not all of his classmates' name/face hee) but just to be sure, I asked the mum if her boy is called Kayen. She looked surprised and said yes (BINGO!) so I explained that my son is Kayen's classmate and that he recognises Kayen. Kayen was holding a banana then and looked up at me, hubby walked over carrying Kyrell, Kayen's eyes lit up and I think he recognised Kyrell too :)

After they said hello, we left.. but the feelings of Kyrell recognising his classmate outside his school lingers, it was indescribable, both hubby and I were amazed how much Kyrell remembers and we are proud of him!

In the supermaket, pumpkins everywhere!




At the food court..






When at the foodcourt, Kyrell recognises and call out "Merlion" on the poster and he has only seen it - once in real life in Aug and 2 to 3 times on posters! Good job baby :)

No comments: