Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, October 9, 2009

Lizard

While bathing Kyrell tonight, there was a lizard that appears on the stool where I placed the shampoos, right behind me. Kyrell said "lizard lizard" and pointed at the direction behind me, I quickly turned to see something that looks like it (ok I was not wearing my spec and so can't see clearly), to my horror, I jumped up and 'hide' behind Kyrell *duh*

Kyrell was quite excited initially but then sensing my fear, he got frightened as well. So much for teaching him to be brave riiiiiight. Anyway he started turning to me, asking me to carry him but his hair was still covered with shampoo so I did not carry him up.

Both of us kept a distance while I washed off his shampoo (me still hiding behind him), all the time eyes transfixed on the lizard! Luckily it did not seem to move much. PHEW.

Here's the conversation that went on~
Mummy : mummy scared of lizard, are you scared of lizard?
Kyrell : ...
Mummy : are you scared? 怕 怕 吗?
Kyrell : *shake head*
Mummy : wow Kyrell so brave boy, not scared of lizard?
Kyrell : scared lizard...
Mummy : do you want to play with lizard?
Kyrell : play lizard ah
Mummy : do you want to hold hands with lizard?
Kyrell : hold hands lizard ah
Mummy : do you want to 抱 抱 lizard?
Kyrell : 抱 抱 lizard ah... mummy 抱 抱 lizard
Mummy : ....

The next few days that followed, Kyrell kept looking for the lizard whenever I shower him, whether he wants to play with it or scared of it, I do not know heee

No comments: