Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Daddy On Reservist - Part I

Hubby is on reservist for today and tomorrow, that means, he can get to go home earlier and fetch us from work/school! Yippie!

The fetch is very welcoming because my back is seriously in pain from all the weight on me and also, it was raining in the evening, Kyrell and I were able to sit comfortably in the car - dry - and not stucked in the rain!

A very surprised Kyrell when he saw dad dad!


We went Ikea for dinner and to get some stuffs for the house. My boss bought us some muffins from the famous Shunfu Market, I got a chocolate chip one and left it for Kyrell while hubby went to buy us dinner. He liked it :)







No comments: