Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sayang & Sorry

Last night while on our bed, I was buttoning Kyrell's pj when he kicked me on my chest (he was lying down). It was quite a strong blow and it hurts, so I told Kyrell that mummy "pain pain", he laughed and kicked even more.

Seeing no empathy received from him, I pretended to cry and buried my face, leaving gaps to peep at him. He was abit "moved" and came nearer to me, I cried even louder. He pat me on my shoulder and said "sayang" then followed by "sorry".

I did not forgive him immediately but go on telling him that he cannot kick mummy because it hurts. He wasn't really listening in, took the TV remote controller and said "watch jim jam", repeating the sentence over and over. I ignored him and continued emphasizing his wrongdoings and that mummy still "pain pain", and as if to end it quick and so he could watch his fav programmes, he promptly said "sayang" and "sorry" to me! I guessed I just have to take it slow and teach him what is right and wrong abit at a time, well at least he did apologise to me~

While waiting for me to cook dinner + clean up the house (took 1hr), he obediently sat on his sundeck chair and read his Little Touch LeapPad, without getting up at all!


No comments: