Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Love To Eat!

Yes yes... the teachers told me on 8 Oct and 9 Oct that Kyrell had eaten alot during the snacks time (typically around late afternoon)

8 Oct - He had 4 slices of peanut butter bread continuously! *faint*
He had never had peanut butter before so this is his 1st and I am glad that he is not allergic to it. I was abit taken aback when I found out that he had peanut butter.

9 Oct - He had 4 slices of pizza and wanted more but the teachers stopped him because they were worried that he might have indigestion :p
Thereafter, he had his milk at 5pm *duh*

My little glutton is back on track keke...

Kyrell has been drinking only 1 milk feed in school, usually after he wakes up from his nap but on 8 Oct, his form teacher told me that he had asked for milk after seeing some kids had it around 5pm. So she requested me to add in another milk feed for him... so now, he is drinking 4 milk feed in a day.... 快 吃 穷 爸 妈 了!


New picnic mat which I have just gotten from motherhood forum


Another great drawing from my sis!

No comments: