Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, October 16, 2009

No Cry

Both yesterday and today, Kyrell did not cry when I dropped him in his school. It was a pleasant 'departure' for me. He even enters the centre happily, teacher Christine who took his temperature commented that too, said he was in good and happy mood...

Yesterday - when I reached his class, he clinged onto me but then I distracted him by saying there is a zebra toy over at the table where the other kids were sitting. He got curious and looked over, then walked over together with teacher Yati to get the zebra. Then he walked passed me, says "bye bye" sweetly to me and went to the toilet to wash his hands. Quickly, I unload his things and leave. No crying heard :)

Today - his class (Todd C) were joined with the other class when we reached and Cara was standing nearby, tell you, she is such a cutie 18 months old! She is almost a head shorter then Kyrell so she looks even cuter. Kyrell recognised her and said "Cara meimei" then Cara walked over to us, I told Kyrell to hold her hand, she smiled at us, then Kyrell hold her hands and they walked further into the class. Seizing the opportunity, I walked over to his class to unload his stuffs. From where I was, I could see that Kyrell was walking around the room, no crying but after awhile, he started looking abit lost and seems to be searching for me. The teachers saw that I am still around, lured him into the room so that I can 'escaped'. So, another day with no teary toddler.

Thinking back, these were the period that he scored well (no crying) too : 21-28 Aug and 28-30 Sep.

No comments: