Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Celebration In School

Kyrell's school is holding a party this morning to celebrate the Hari Raya Puasa and Deepavali. There will be foods and competition on Best Dressed therefore the kids are encouraged to put on ethnic clothes. What fun!

Over the weekends, I wanted to source for a baju melayu for Kyrell but due to prior engagements, we did not manage to make a trip to buy. A pity because I wanted him to have fun dressing up (or rather, I am the one having the fun hee). So I rummaged through Kyrell's clothes last night and found a shirt which does resembles one!
Even the teachers thought it was a baju melayu :p

Before leaving the school, I took a peek at the music room where the party is held, I saw most of the foreign students clad in costumes!! The clothes were so pretty and the kids looked adorable! I wanted to take some photos but Kyrell spotted me so I gotta zoom off~





Party Time!

No comments: