Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, October 9, 2009

Outdoor Play

As usual, Kyrell was clinging and whining when I drop him in his class this morning, I was still loading his milk, shower bag etc into his chubbies.. the kids were on the way out to the playground, he seems like he wanted to join but yet wants to be with me. I distracted him by telling little Chloe to hold his hand. They did hold hands and Kyrell said "byebye" to me happily @_@! Haha...well...what can I say?

I was done when they were still putting on their shoes at the porch so I waited from inside.. when they left for the backyard, Kyrell and Chloe were holding hands :p

Here's a glimpsed of Kyrell in his fav red truck.. his good mate Kyle squeezing in together... then teacher Susan pulling Kyle out cos only 1 kid at a time... and Chloe giving Kyrell's car a little pull/push :)

No comments: