Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Start Of Full-Day Care

For the month of Aug, Kyrell has been in half-day care and only there for about 2 hrs per day. He has adjusted very well and stopped crying by 3rd week. I was told he was independent, plays with friends and even 'helped' the teacher sometimes.

And come Sep, he will be changed to full-day care, meaning he will sleep over there after his shower and play abit more before I come to pick him up. I have told him that he is going to 'orh orh' in school after his shower, he seem to understand and sadden by the 'news'. And when we reached the school today, he was clingy and started crying for me. I got no chose but to leave else he will be crying harder :(

Kyrell in his new school uniform














I sneaked to the school during lunch hr (1pm+) to see how he is faring, he was asleep, teacher told me that he did cry initially.. I will ask for more details when I go pick him. Here's my darling sleeping with 2 hankies!







Ok I am back from the school. On the way there, I saw one of the teacher who was on the way home, she told me that Kyrell has slept from 1250pm to 250pm. And was not crying apart from the time when he was supposed to sleep. He slept soon after they gave him the hankies. When he woke up, they asked him if he wanted milk, he did not answer but went to take the bottle shortly after. He finished the milk and even lift up his arm and said "finished! no more!" haha... then he had 3 slices of garlic bread. Played with friends and was sticking thomas sticker when I arrived :)

No comments: