Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Water Bottle

This is the 3rd water bottle which I have bought for Kyrell since he started school in Aug! The 1st one (Sesame St) spoil after I dropped it on the floor on 2nd day! The cover of the pop-up lid dropped off. The 2nd one (Mickey Mouse) kept leaking water and funny thing is, I do not know where it is! Everytime I sling it over my shoulder, that side of my clothes will be wet. Frustrating. So after about a month, I switched to the current one (Thomas & Friends), smaller in size and in another style. Not to mention, more expensive. This one cost $15+ while previous two cost less then $6 each. But to be fair, the material is better :)













No comments: