Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bad Luck

Bad things really does comes in 3...haiz

These were what happened last night :
1) I realised I forgot to bring my house keys when I reached Hougang Mall *arrgh* so have to go back to my mum's place to wait for hubby to knock off

2) While at my mum's place, a very-tired-and-refused-to-sleep Kyrell was playing and running around, then he tripped and fell. A big bump on his left forehead! This is the 3 time he got hurt in less then a week~

3) Hubby came at around 10pm+ to fetch us. While driving back to our house... he ran over a kitten!! *goosebumps* The kitten was small and by the time he saw it, it was already under/very near our tyre, there is no time to react. Hubby did tried to avoid but atlas... I felt a bump when we ran through it. I did not know what had happened. And hubby was going Oh No. Then he told me. My hair was standing when I learnt about it. We felt really lousy and bad for the little kitten.
To kitten : we were really really sorry about it and hope that you will get to reincarnate soon, not a cat this time.

Did I mention that last night, 2 Sep, is also the 14th day of the 7th month in lunar calendar. Which is THE DAY where the gate of hell opens and the dead/ghost are let out to roam for 2 weeks~

No comments: