Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Uncle Johnny

Kyrell's hair is getting longer so I asked him while on the way home...

Mummy : Kyrell, do you want to cut your hair?
Kyrell : Uncle Johnny
Mummy : You remember his name?

Johnny is my long-time hairstylist and I have brought Kyrell to have his hair cut by Johnny for 3 times - Nov08, Mar09 and Jul09. So you see, the last time that Kyrell saw him was 2 months back and other then that, there has been no contact with Johnny so I was surprised that he remembers the name! Wait till I tell Johnny in our next visit, he would be very very pleased :)

No comments: